Our popular Enron Case Study ebook offers:
- 52 pages of detailed analysis of the Enron scandal
- An annotated walk-through of the history and ethics of the company
- Detailed explanations of the governance failures leading to the scandal
- Guidance for students of corporate governance
- Annexe with lessons for setting up stakeholder research
You will also get a FREE version of our rating tool to adjust the scores according to your own assessment of the information presented in the full Enron Case Study.